Thursday, January 30, 2014

Making Music

It's the best feeling when there is tips and tricks for music. But who will give all of the friendly advice when it comes to it. Recently I have been checking out the Maschine but been contemplating if I should buy it or not. Iv'e also tested the Maschine at a music shop, it was a nice device. I had a little difficulties trying to gather the sounds together to make a beat, but other than that the display and other features were amazing. Ever since I have tried out the Maschine, Iv'e been looking for tutorials but most of them aren't really helpful. (No disrespect to the ones who are making them though).  I came across a tutorial from Mr. Invisible, very helpful,  very clear, and some very good tips and tricks that he uses himself. Check it out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment