Monday, February 3, 2014

City Or Nature


                             

Which scenery do you like more? If you could live in one of these places which one would it be? City lights are just beautiful when its the sun sets. Nature is beautiful when the sun rises. For me its quite difficult to choose either one. I love being in both, nature and city. But when it comes to your life and where its going to be lived I would definitely go with the top picture. I can already imagine the sounds of the wilderness. Birds chirping, wind blowing through trees, water form the lake, its all there. But when it come s to the city I already know the sounds of horns, yelling, smog etc... Don't get me wrong I enjoy the city but if there was a choice to live in either one, it's nature. If you have time please just say which one you would prefer. Good Day To All.

No comments:

Post a Comment