Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I don't know what it is about these super human videos on YouTube that keep catching my attention. Its just so amazing how these humans can do outstanding things. everyone on this earth has a gift, but when it comes to these super humans, everything is just shocking. This guy can put a hole in a coconuts with only one finger. Imagine trying to do this with a pen. Yes, I bet it is difficult. Seems to me like his finger could be a deadly weapon. One poke and your out. I wonder if there is anymore items that he can do that is impossible for others.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing his finger. I cannot believe he broke a coconut. But I am wondering before breaking the coconut, he washed his finger by soap or not. After he drink the coconut juice, I cannot laugh the interviewer to have a stomachache by him!!

    ReplyDelete