Thursday, February 13, 2014

Go All Out

Continuing on from yesterdays blog about Australia.
 Surfing, Iv'e only tried it once and it was fun but at the same time scary. 
The funny thing is that it was a small baby wave compared to the pros waves. 
When watching these pro surfers it looks so fun. 
But when the wave keeps getting bigger and bigger goosebumps cover my whole body.
 I couldn't imagine even swimming around a wave that big. 
Respect for what they are doing, these pros wake up everyday and hit these huge waves without even thinking twice. 
Most people are afraid of even being around waves the size they are surfing. 
Well, if I ever get the chance to visit Australia, the surf competition is on my list. 
It would be a life time experience to watch these live. 
Wish me luck on my Forex Trading. Australia here I come.


No comments:

Post a Comment