Thursday, December 26, 2013

Snowboarding

I have always had a big interest for snowboarding since I was a child. Watching the X Games made me feel like I can do the same thing as the pros were doing. My first time on the snow board was actually very difficult, but after a couple hours I got it down. As I was growing up I kept snowboarding apart of my life and would go every winter. I met this guy named Justin Norman, and he has the smoothest styles when riding, this is just my opinion. The first time I saw him was when he was going for a big jump and just amazed all the people around him. When he landed that jump I went up to him and gave my respects. After that he asked me to join, since then I have been watching his YouTube videos. Here is one of my favorite ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment