Sunday, December 8, 2013

Music


Studio Rescue is one of my favorite YouTube shows as of now. I myself make music and enjoy it so much that it is part of my daily routine. I always tell myself I need to fix this, I need to check that, and how can I set up my studio the best way for my room. Well watching this has changed everything about the way I think. I will definitely use the techniques that Francis has taught these people. I hope that I can follow what Francis did and make my room a better workstation and stop the bad rotation of sounds from the speakers. The most interesting part of the film was when Francis  explained how you can use a mirror to to find the position for the noise reduction foam. If anybody has time please check out the episodes, the way you set up your studio will change. In a much better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment