Monday, December 2, 2013

Making Wishes


In our lives we hear this a lot  ``I wish I had this". Even myself I say it quite often. Talking about speakers, games, expensive things in life that I wish I had. This movie on youtube about Nick Vujicic has grabbed my attention. His story is just amazing, much respect to what he is doing in life. Not only is he a happy person but also changes other peoples lives, by helping them realize how lucky we are. He talks about being thankful for what we have in life. What I feel from his words is acceptance, something that people should work on including myself. I imagined myself in his body and thought what would be the most difficult accomplishment in the life that I am living now. To tell you the truth, I think I would be fine. This is because he helped me realize what life really is. After watching this I wasn't thinking about the things I wanted, all I was thinking about was my wife, family and friends. If we have certain people in our lives that affect us mentally in a positive way then we can reach our goals. Its the negativity that will bring us down. Also in the video he is jumping off a diving board and swimming. No legs, no arms, but a very strong mind. He motivates me to be a better human and accept anything in life whether it is good or bad. Focus on the path we are on now and try not to create complicated situations because of the things we don't have in life. Peace and Love to the world. Acceptance. Positive. Motivation
  


1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for posting this video here. After watching this, I am feeling pretty complicated and confused how i can express my feeling. what i know this video is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete