Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Bringing Peace

I recently watched an interview regarding  Malala`s incident. I have never been in a situation like Malala or any other people in Pakistan. I'm still trying to understand why people in this world are so cruel. Knowing that all children should have the right to have education, whether male or female. In America you see kids going to school riding their bike, skateboarding, driving when in high school, but hearing Malalas story just shut me down. It affects me because I was able to have the best experiences from kindergarten to high school. Not only was it education, but a way for communication with other students, meaning friendships can be made. When you make friends new things in life are likely to occur. For example I was never into baseball but a friend I made in the 5th grade asked me to play catch. I was embarrassed because I really never played, but the first time I threw that ball he said I would be a great pitcher.  I was just laughing at him, but a couple months later I was Pitching for the elementary school team and was very motivated from the fellow teammates that were actually in my class. So what I'm trying to say is that I totally support what Malala believes, a world and a country where everybody is equal. Like I said going to school got me into baseball then pitching for the team, it cant get better than that. So if all children have the chance to go to school then all students will have a plus in their life, creating a dream or getting to the point that they want to in life. Malala is creating an energy that know one has ever created. To the people in the world struggling trying to get education and have the wrong things stopping them keep your head high stay strong, my heart is with you all, I know Malala will make a positive change. PEACE AND LOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment