Thursday, November 7, 2013

Beautiful

I've always been very interested with the sea. The only problem is that even when I go snorkeling  I feel like I cant breath. Seeing this video actually makes me think about trying to scuba dive. Once on my life I just want to experience the under water life. The outstanding contrasts of colors, shapes of the underwater sea creatures, and the sound. When I see the black and white striped snake mixed with all the other colors, it gives me a feeling. A feeling that I have never had, its pretty hard to explain how I really feel. I guess I just have to go there so I can explain how it really feels.

2 comments:

  1. It is a very good video!! I am feeling I am in Fiji as I have lived in Fiji. That is why there is a lot of good places in Fiji. I went to beach, I saw beautiful see like this video. Anyways, this video makes me sleepy. Is it only me???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so cool!!! You lived there before. Haha yes the video kind of make me tired too, but I think because watching all of these colors puts me in a relaxing mode.

    ReplyDelete