Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thankful

It brings pain to see children are living like this in the world.
I remember when I was playing in the park a long time ago and I saw a group of kids messing with a rat, saying kill that thing its nasty. This child is holding the rat like its the only thing she has, cherishing it and treating it like it is important. I'm not trying to say that we should hold rats but be thankful for the things we have in life. A lot of us in the world complain about the stupidest things. This child has a life without the swimming pool in the back yard, without the playground and who knows maybe there is no family. I always think about how much I want to be there for these kids. Even if I cant help everyone in this world struggling just know that my Love is with you all. Stay strong, don't stop believing and keep your heads high. PEACE and LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment