Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Amazing Story

I have so much respect for this person. As I was watching this film I realized how lucky I am. We live our lives everyday with many emotions. Sometimes angry, sad, excited...etc. Knowing some people complain about things they don`t have. For example, im tired of playng this game I want a knew one, this movie is so boring, these sunglasses make my face look small...etc. we should be thankful for the colors we see, the sunsets, the reflection in the mirror. The list goes on and on.
What suprised me was that this person cant see but he can see with sound. Making a clicking noise he can direct himself wherever he goes. Now that is what I call a miracle. If I keep writing about this it will never end. All im trying to say is that lets be thankful for the abilities we have and never forget that there are people in this world with bigger problems than us...Peace and Love to the ones struggling. Enjoy life!!!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. I have no idea how i can explain this movie. I wanna recommend anyone to check this movie. He has a talent that he can see anything without the eyes. Thanks Benny to have an opportunity to check this. I will keep checking this blow so please if you have any video like this amazing movies, please post on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete