Tuesday, April 15, 2014

*Indonesian Food*

I have never been to Indonesia but when I see the pictures of the food it gives me the urge to hop on that plane and go. 
So many varieties of meals that I cant stop looking. In this picture, i'm mainly focused on the Pineapple dish.
 I wonder what the taste is, it looks so delicious right now.
 I will definitely be planning a trip to Indonesia this year, just don't know the best time to go.
 If there is anyone from Indonesia please don't be afraid to leave some comments. 
It would be very appreciate to receive some advice for the best touring spot and the best place for food.
 I don't need any expensive dinners or anything.
 I just want to try some real home style cooking. 
Hope I can make it this year, just have to keep my Forex Trading up and I can purchase my ticket.     




No comments:

Post a Comment