Friday, March 28, 2014

The Lost Plane

I'm feeling very sorry for the families that lost each other on the Malaysian flight.
I wonder if there will be anything to find connecting to the crash.
 I can't stop thinking about the hard times they are going through.
 Imagine the family members waiting for the plane to arrive but never landed.
 All I can think about is the conversations before the crash. 
Families talking on the phone saying I'll see you soon, you will be at the airport waiting for me right?
 Well, that was there last conversation and that just breaks my heart.
 I wish there was a way to track that plane and everybody could just relax. 
Until that plane is found lives are being hard to live. 
To all the families and people that lost their love ones, I send my prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment